“We can get caught up in making money. At the end of the day, that’s not what feeds our soul.”
Coley Lane is the founder and editor-in-chief of Life Goals Mag, an online magazine for female millennials seeking to be the best version of themselves. She and her contributors give guidance and advice on your relationships, career, wellness, finances and more!
I met Coley earlier this year after I guest posted a relationship article for her. She is one of the few personal growth bloggers I’ve met in person. I must say she is one driven gal and talented writer.
In this episode, we discuss her journey finding her interests and how she was pulled to start Life Goals Mag – and how she maintains it. We also discuss how she takes care of herself, what she thinks of the law of attraction and living a “balanced life”.
Her story really shows that it’s more than okay to not know what we want to be. We can relax and take our time enjoying learning and trying new things. And once we do, we can create something bigger. In Coley’s case, it was leading a community of driven millennial females online.
Some Questions Asked:
- How long did it take you to set-up your online magazine and get it running?
- Why do you think Life Goals Mag has grown as much as it has?
- What is one of your biggest beliefs about life?
- What is something you’ve improved on and still working on in your life?
- How do you figure out who’s going write when and what’s going to be written?
What You Will Learn:
- How she found a passion not just in blogging, but also in marketing
- How she wanted to change #LifeGoals
- How she found and reached out to her contributors
- Her view on the law of attraction
- Where she goes to find inspiration for her writing and how she moves past writer’s block
- Plus much more!
Resources + People Mentioned:
Follow Life Goals Mag:
Share your breakthroughs + reactions to this episode below!
Podcast Music Credit: Running by Jens East (ft. Elske)
Enjoying this podcast? Join the game changers community!