She is the very first guest on #MBMpodcast! WOO!
Jasmine Briones, 23, is a certified plant-based nutritionist and is the creator of Sweet Simple Vegan.
I’ve known Jasmine since we met at VegFest LA a little over a year ago, and I’m happy to call her a friend today. She is one of the most passionate and positive people I know.
In our conversation, Jasmine shares her journey finding veganism and how she realized it’s not a diet but a lifestyle!
Flash forward to now, she shares her recipes and overall life on her growing Sweet Simple Vegan blog, Instagram, and YouTube channel. In addition, she has vegan merch, a recipe e-book – and is creating, even more, resources to help others find and enjoy this lifestyle.
Her story really shows how ‘darker times’ can transform your life for the better, how you can grow a brand organically, and also how you can spread a positive message online.
Jasmine indeed continues to inspire our generation to live a more compassionate, loving and healthy life.
Some Questions Asked:
- How would you define veganism?
- How did you first find veganism?
- How do you deal with hate and backlash?
- Who do you inspire to be like or who would you like to meet?
- Did you ever see yourself as an entrepreneur or having such a big online presence?
- What advice do you have for someone wanting to grow their audience authentically?
What You Will Learn:
- How veganism changed her perspective on life
- How and why she switched from studying Nursing to Nutrition
- How Jasmine grew a following on Instagram without meaning to
- What’s it like influencing her followers (and her own parents!) to be vegan
- Her typical workday
- How she disconnects, distresses and sleeps well
- Plus much more!
*BONUS: At the end of this interview, I share my thoughts on what I’d like to improve on next time and what I thought I did well. I share to show that I’m making bold moves with you!
Resources + People Mentioned:
Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Michael Greger
Share your breakthroughs + reactions to this episode below!
Podcast Music Credit: Running by Jens East (ft. Elske)