“The second you break through one fear…you start to become this person who is no longer controlled by your own limits!”
Daria Deptula is an online vegan fitness coach, and she believes that everyone can be “healthier, stronger, faster, and mentally clearer…while living a compassionate lifestyle.”
I just love how honest and relatable Daria is when discussing health and fitness.
In this episode, Daria shares her transition from working as a Speech Therapist for several years to becoming a certified health coach and personal fitness trainer. However, it wasn’t an easy journey as she shares her struggles with partying, changing her diet, and building up her coaching business.
Her story shows that it’s never too late to change your career and turn around your health – you don’t need to know all the answers – you can learn on your own but should accept the guidance from others!
Some Questions Asked:
- Did you think you would be a Speech Therapist for the rest of your life or did you know there was something else out there for you?
- What is your view on alcohol today?
- Can you share your experience in your first bikini competition and why you wanted to be in one?
- What do you think of the pressure to look like someone you see on Instagram or generally online?
- What were you taught in your health coach program about veganism, and what did you need to un-learn?
What You Will Learn:
- Why she chose to work as a Speech Therapist for several years, even when she knew the field wasn’t fulfilling her
- Her past with partying and drinking to cope with not being happy where she was in life
- How she knew she wanted to pursue health and fitness
- Her advice when you lose your motivation and find yourself giving up on your fitness and health goals
- How she found and accepted guidance for building her Miss Fit Vegan coaching business
- Plus much more!
Resources + People Mentioned:
Follow Daria Deptula:
Share your breakthroughs + reactions to this episode below!
Podcast Music Credit: Running by Jens East (ft. Elske)